Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Trignometric Ratios
We will limit our study to right triangles in Integrated Algebra! C A B Hypotenuse: Opposite the right angle Hypotenuse Leg Leg You must be able to identify angles and the sides that are opposite them. But we have to refer to a SPECIFIC acute angle!!!!!!!! opp adj Hyp opp Hyp adj SAME TRIANGLE!
Different labels depending on what acute angle you use. So...
1) Identify the acute angle being used.
2) Label the opposite, adjacent, and then hypotenuse 3) We need the trigonometric ratios...