Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Periodic Table of Elments.
Transcript of Periodic Table of Elments.
akaline earth metal. Barium compounds impart a green color to flames and have been used in fireworks. Barium reacts exothermically
with oxygen at room temp. to
form barium oxide an peroxide. Barium combines with
several metals. -Aluminium -Zinc
-Tin Barium's name originates
from Greek meaning ''heavy'' Barium carbonate is a rat
posion. Barium sulfate is used as a radiocontrast agent for x-ray imaging of the digestive system.