Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 10/30
Each group must come up with 4 high-level questions on your assigned text/video
Focus: racial community and identity
Write your final four questions on the post-its provided
Look back in your notes to see the questions we discussed
Things to consider:
How does the article apply to you/us?
What are you still left wondering?
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Friday, October 30th
Prepare for the discussion by writing a TEXAS style paragraph in response to the chosen question
Use evidence and examples from the text
This will be part of your grade!
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following question:
Of all of the lessons and readings/videos throughout the unit, which can you relate to the most? Explain
Choosing a Question
Vote on what you think are the 2 best questions at each table
Which questions will make for the best discussion?