Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Learning About Personification
Transcript of Learning About Personification
like a plastic bag
drifting through the wind
wanting to start again? 'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
as they tried to teach me how to dance You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow Three little birds, sat on my window.
They told me I don't need to worry. Summer came like cinnamon
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete. Awesome Job!!!
Give yourself a hand!!! Last week we talked about similes and metaphors. Today we are continuing our unit on figurative language. Tell your partners, "We can do this!!"
Give them a high five!! For homework!! Read the poem by William Blake titled "Sunflowers Move in the Yellow Room'' on page 206 of your literature textbook. Identify at least two instances of personification. Blue as the sky, sunburned and lonely Baby you're a firework Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?