Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kanban Basics
Progress Make policies
the Flow. The Product Re- visit
Re - prioritise
Improve everywhere! days Identifying User Stories time low and peaks Avoid premature work.Reduce multitasking, maximise throughtput, enhance teamwork Resources 1940s - 1970s
After Second World War Japanese manufacturing companies looked at new ways of increasing production. Kan means "signal"
ban means "board" or "card". Example Soy Milk Starbucks Tokyo :
a real-life Kanban card! Another example: Imperial Gardens in Tokyo By definition
system. Kanban for Software Engineering Make it visible! K
D Backlog Analysis Development Testing Production Lead Time Cycle Time Cumulative
Flow Chart Statistics Continuos improvement for faster deliver and faster feedback - Use MMF: Minimal marketeable function.
- Apply Littles Law
- Avoid context switching Kanban
Stand-ups Kanban Flow
TargetProcess email@example.com K