Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nutella - Presentation
Transcript of Nutella - Presentation
ENG 11 G3 - Research Paper
World Nutella Day
How Nutella could
Nutella - healthy?
1. What is in Nutella?
2. Are there maybe some good nutritional values in Nutella?
3. What is worse - Nutella or Peanut Butter?
Beside that: popularity, advertisement, origin,...
Produced by: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc.
16,000,000 results on
2003 under 's most popular pages (No. 3)
250,000 tons to 75 different countries every year
introduced to United States in 1983
- popularity pr´obably through European travelers
Ferrero spends 10% of all income into advertsing
sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk powder, soy lecithin, vanillin
Sugar: one serving (37g) - 21g sugar (84% of the daily needs)
Fat: one serving - 12g fat (70% of the daily needs)
(almost) no vitamins
even Peanut Butter is healthier
- some people argue that even Nutella contains a few good nutritional values
- one serving - 1g offiber (helps to lower your cholesterol)
- one serving 4% of the daily iron and calcium needs
Nutella - Spread the happy!
it all together
or use of sugar substitute.
At the most basic level, Nutella is very similar to chocolate frosting which explains why it is enjoyed by so many.
Number one selling hazelnut spread in America and Europe
Pietro Ferrero used in World War II hazelnuts to extend the chocolate supply
´Ferrero brought Nutella to Market in 1964
-invented by Sara Rossa (from Italy)
- started in 2007
- free Nutella cookies/ice cream
Ferrero lost a $3,000,000 lawsuit
- Californian mother found out that Nutella actually isn't healthy
- misleading advertising campaign: "Nutella - part of a healthy breakfast"
EBSCO and Points of View
- Mashable's business editor
- International Business Times
- dietitian and coauthor of 'Nutrition for Canadians for Dummies'
- reporter on the Toronto's Stars