Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Kindergarten Flexible Grouping
Transcript of Kindergarten Flexible Grouping
Mrs. Henderson's Kindergarten Class
What will we do in our Groups?
1. Work together
2. Solve problems together
3. Read together
4. Work on projects together
5. Build wind catchers, boats, and other projects together
6. Learn together
7. Get smarter together
Why will we work together?
What type of groups will we work in together?
1. We will work in pairs
2. We will work in small groups
3. We will work in groups the teacher picks
4. We will sometimes get to pick our own groups
Because when we work together we are
better able to solve problems. We will
be able to use our strengths to help
How will we work in our groups together?
1. We will use whisper voices
2. We will stay on task
3. We will listen to each other
4. We will take turns
5. We will use kind words
What do we do when we are finished?
1. Double check your work
2. Clean up, put scrap papers in recycle bin
3. Go back to the carpet and be ready to share what you learned with the class