Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Staying organized
Las Vegas, Nevada
Using a little thing like a binder clip
is useful in being a bookmark to hold
a place in the planner, so stop flipping
back and forth wasting time.
Needed: binder clip(any size), or
anything that can keep a place
DIY: How not to be a mess
at the beginning of the year!
Little Things Fast
It might be a little messy,
but worth the mess for your forgetfulness
How to break them
THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES
Think about how you said tomorrow which is today. Break the habit by rewarding yourself when you don't do it.
Fast planner organizer
Able to get the assingments to stay in one placet
Bad school habits, no more
This is a big one. Losing assingments early is just really frustrating. Here's a DIY to help solve that problem!
Simply fold in the box flaps
and insert the papers
whenever. Missing an assignment?
Look in your box for it!
Get ready for the year!
Organize your stuff
I'm hiding in your desk
People get boxes all the time
Which they throw out