Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Daily Life & Holiness in St Josemaría's Teachings
Transcript of Daily Life & Holiness in St Josemaría's Teachings
B. CHRIST at the summit of all human activity--regnare Christum volumus
C. Cooperate with the HOLY SPIRIT to build the CHURCH. Apostolate 1. With respect to the PERSON: awareness of being adopted sons of God--ipse Christus
2. With respect to their NATURE--freedom of children of God
3. With respect to their POTENCIES--virtues of the children of God 1. In ORDINARY LIFE: family, work, society
2. Interior STRUGGLE
3. Means of SANCTIFICATION "I do not pray that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that thou shouldst keep them from the evil one." (Jn 17:15) in the Teaching of St Josemaría A schematic summary of the three-volume work of Ernst Burkhart & Javier López Volume 1
WHO? Volume 3
HOW? "You shall be holy; for I the LORD your God am holy." (Lev 19:2; cf I Pt 1:16) "You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Mt 5:48) "Gloria enim Dei vivens homo;
vita autem hominis visio Dei."
(St Irenaeus, Adversus Haereses, IV, 20, 7)