Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IKEA
Question & Answer IKEA
Background 4. Tradition of IKEA
- Maintain Swedish style of furniture
- The color of blue and yellow
- 30% of IKEA food is Swedish food
- Smaland Strategies Expansion to other markets How has the globalization of markets benefited IKEA? Ingvar Kamprad IKEA – Established in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad.
– Opened the first store in Almhult, Sweden.
– Opened more! in Norway, Denmark and Germany.
– There are 279 of IKEA stores in 36 countries. 1. Low Price
- High Design, Affordable Price
- Wide range of the prices to choose
2. Product Range
- Big range of product line
3. Worldwide Business
-Responding to the home furnishing needs of people around the world
- Finding the right manufacturers for each items Generate more sales Business growth How has the globalization of production benefited IKEA? Becomes more international Klippan Loveseat from IKEA store Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) More Factories Worldwide Lower Prices Cost Reduction Outsourcing More Sales What are the limits of treating the world as an integrated global marketplace? Difference in preferences Social, Cultural, Political and Economic Adjustments needed IKEA's factory in Danville, Viginia IKEA's marketing strategy Less long distance transportation Different varieties of IKEA's sofa The difference helps shape IKEA's strategy in different countries IKEA store in urban area of China IKEA stores in different countries