Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Metals, Non-Metals, and Metaloids
Transcript of Metals, Non-Metals, and Metaloids
Properties of Metals
Some of the propertes of metals are luster, mallibility, and ductilicity. Metals are also good conductors of heat and electricity.
One property of non-metals is that they are not solid. They are brittle, and they are not shiny. They also do not conduct electricity and heat very well.
Metalloids are solid at room temperature. They can be either shiny or dull, and can conduct electricity. However, they do not do a good job of conducting heat. They are also brittle and not ductile.
Chemistry Period 3
Their Location on the Periodic Table
The metals are located on the left-most side of the periodic table. (Pink)
The non-metals are located on the right-most side of the periodic table. (Green)
The Metalloids are located in between the metals and non-metals on the periodic table. (Brown)
The topic that I chose was to compare the properties of metals, nonmetals, and metalloids and their locations on the Periodic Table