Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jumanji
When the children play Jumanji, each adventure on the board brings each creatures and events to life and into their home, creating danger and chaos.
Message of Jumanji
Peter is the younger one. He wears glasses and he doesn't want to play Jumanji at first.
Judy is the older one. She finds and wins the game.
The message is that life can be challenging and hard sometimes and to always read directions.
The solution was that Judy rolled a six, and then landed of Jumanji, the golden city at the end of the board. Then she yelled Jumanji. When Judy yells Jumanji everything disappears and broken things are made whole.
By Madelyn, Ashley, Spencer, and Christian
Chris van Allsburg wrote Jumanji and all his other books in Providence, Rhode Island.
Pictures from the book
The Caldecott Medal
Golden Archer Primary Award
Children’s Choice Picture Book Award
Kentucky Bluegrass Award
Boston Globe Horn Book Award
Children’s Choice Book
American Book Award for illustration
New York Times best Illustrated
New York Times outstanding books.
By: Chris Van Allsburg