Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lisa Fedon
Wire and Linear Scultures
She graduated for Pennsylvania State University with a BFA degree in Printmaking in 1977.
In 1978 she fused her love of graphic design with making sculptural forms out of steel and bronze.
Her made medium is steel wire.
She trained herself to only learn the essential lines needed to create a 3-dimensional figure that captures it's "spirit".
"I strive to eliminate all the unnecessary mass to reveal an element of feeling."
Wire Sculpture: MR. G
Steel Wire, Wire Mesh /
Steel Wire, Wire Mesh,
Painted Wood Base
Steel Wire, Painted Sheet Metal
"Brilliant Elegance... Elizabeth Berrien, internationally recognized wire sculptor."