Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Spectrum of Faithful Relationship - July 2015
Transcript of The Spectrum of Faithful Relationship - July 2015
Marie Blohowiak and Lori Emison Clair, UUAMP
Carey McDonald, UUA
Deepen faith relationships in our communities
Spectrum of Faithful Relationship
Aware, but not involved
Involved, but may not commit or identify as UU
Regularly involved, basic level of commitment
Growing involvement, deeper relationships
Taking on leadership and shaping community
of Membership Professionals
Cambridge Platform, 1648
Throop UU Church (Pasadena, CA)
UU Congregation of Las Vegas (NV)
Fox Valley UU Fellowship (Appleton, WI)
First UU Church of Columbus (OH)
UU Leadership Institute (online)
Curious - 4:1
Welcomed - 2:1
Connected - 1:1
Engaged - 0.5:1
Integrated - 0.25:1
What stage does your congregation or community do well?
Where can you grow?
Closing thoughts and questions
Go forth in faith!
Engaging the full spectrum of relationship
What is success for our congregations?
Congregations and Beyond
Each journey has a story...
Growing leaders that change the world
What has your journey been?
What was a key transition?