Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SPANISH EASTER!
Vasco, My opinion.
The floats (los pasos) are followed and surrounded by people known as nazarenos.
Los nazarenos are men, women and children who wear long robes. These people are unrecognisable because they wear veils to cover their faces. The veil is called un antifaz
and it is usually draped over a tall, cone shaped hat
known as un capirote.
En mi opinion me gusta mucho la España porque es muy interesante!
Easter Monday 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Monday, April 21, 2014
A popular cake of celebration to eat on Easter Day is called La Mona de Pascua. It is decorated with coloured feathers and big chocolate figurines.
Cake shops compete to see who can make the most impressive monas to place in their shop windows!
Nowadays, the monas are so ambitious and wonderful, that they even talk about them on the television news! Some monas look like sculptures carved out of chocolate.
Traditionally, godparents give una mona to their godchild as a gift for Easter Day.
WHAT DO PEOPLE EAT ON EASTER?