Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Huracane Mitch
Where and when did it happen?
In the Caribbean Sea.
The impacts by regions
It was formed in October 22, 1998 and ended in November 9, 1998.
Casita volcano in western Nicaragua after deadly mudslide
Mudslide in San Juancito, Honduras
Hurricane Mitch in Honduras
Rainfall totals in Mexico and Florida