Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Funny in Farsi
Transcript of Funny in Farsi
- I'm living with my parents, but it's only temporary. person or a group of people or vehicles that go with someone in order to protect
or guard them. Ex - Two Marines escorted Benny inside.
- I escorted her to the door. an awkward person is deliberately unhelpful. Ex - He is an awkward customer. To like any book, first it should like the title. the title of the memory “Funny in Farsi” is attractive because it should be Funny, and the subtitle “A Memoir of Growing up Iranian in America” shows that the reading will be easy because it’s a social story so the book is within the reach of everyone.