Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Funny in Farsi
Transcript of Funny in Farsi
- I'm living with my parents, but it's only temporary. person or a group of people or vehicles that go with someone in order to protect
or guard them. Ex - Two Marines escorted Benny inside.
- I escorted her to the door. an awkward person is deliberately unhelpful. Ex - He is an awkward customer. To like any book, first it should like the title. the title of the memory “Funny in Farsi” is attractive because it should be Funny, and the subtitle “A Memoir of Growing up Iranian in America” shows that the reading will be easy because it’s a social story so the book is within the reach of everyone.