Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Asteroid Mining
Scientists say that there are $1,000,000,000,000s of minerals and metals in the asteroids that pass nearby Earth.
Our corporation funds space missions to asteroids near Earth to mine iron, nickel, titanium, magnesium, water, platinum, and even gold.
Some resources will be used to sustain the astronauts, but most will be brought back to Earth to be sold as a product
First, we'll find investors to fund the initial research and subsequent missions.
Second, we'll launch satellites into near earth orbit to scan for asteroids that could have valuable resources.
Third, we'll launch robots to "rake" the surface with magnets to collect shallow metals.
Fourth, we'll sell the metals to fund more advanced missions with astronauts and deeper mining.
Corporately owned, privately traded
Headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas
CEO Luke Tucker
COO Drew Heilman
CFO Nicholas Cage
VP Joe Biden
1. a bound; limit
2. destination; goal
3. realm; domain