Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The dolphin 3K
Transcript of The dolphin 3K
The dolphin 3K
The greatest depth
the greatest depth is 3300 meters underwater
How many people can fit inside
the dolphin 3k can't carry any people therefore it is unmanned
The major discovery
the dolphin 3k is famous for finding cold seep carbonates such as chimney type and pavement type
Technology on the sub and on the ship
it has a manipulator and two arms. it also has 3 televisions and a ground thermometer
Who invented it and what year
the Dolphin 3k was developed by the Japanese Marine Science and Technology a.k.a. J.a.m.s.t.e.c. in 1986
the dolphin 3k is 3 meters long
What makes it different then others
the dolphin 3k is smaller than the Shinki 6500
the dolphin 3k was made to rescue the Shinki 6500