Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gas Laws in Breathing
Transcript of Gas Laws in Breathing
The air pressure in your lungs*the volume of air in your lungs Outside air pressure= 29 units
Outside volume= 48 units
If you breath in 12 units of this air what is the pressure in your lungs?
Divide both sides by 12
The Pressure in your lungs is 116 units. This can work the other way when you breath out just reverse everything! The volume of air in your lungs/the temperature of that air=
the new volume of air in your lungs(after you breath in)/ the new temperature of air. You have 5 units of air in your lungs. You inhale 3 units of air. The temperature in your lungs is 37 degrees C. How warm is the air in your lungs after you breath it in?