Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Les Fêtes Francophones
Transcript of Les Fêtes Francophones
~ L'or - Gold - Power
~ Le vert - Green - Faith (Clothing) By Crystal Activities In celebrations, there are usually social conventions, dancing, sport competition. Mardi Gras is traditionally celebrated by a captain leading a parade. The parade is then followed by a costume ball that the king and queen presides. Anglican and Catholic European nations usually celebrate by having carnivals. Le déguisement Le Nourriture At mardi gras people eat food like crêpes and cakes. (Food) and Vanessa Thank you for watching our prezi! :) In Mardi Gras, most people wear special masks and costumes.