Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Freshwater Energy Pyramid(Pond)
Transcript of Freshwater Energy Pyramid(Pond)
Red Water Liliy(Nymphaea rubra)
narrow leaf Cattail(Typha angustifolia)
Green Algae(Pediastrum boryanum)
Energy: 2,018 kcal
River Nerite(Theodoxus fluviatilis)
Dragonfly Nymph(Erythrodiplax Berenice)
Common Carp(Cyprinus carpio)
Largemouth Bass(Micropterus salmoides)
Energy: 20.18 kcal
Energy: 2.018 kcal
Energy: 201.8 kcal
In each level of the pyramid, the majorty of the energy an organism recieves or produces is used up, and only a small percentage is passed along(10%).
This energy is used by the organism in order to survive, grow and Reproduce.
All of the energy that is used by the organism is eventually given off in the form of heat.