Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
All About Possessive Nouns
Transcript of All About Possessive Nouns
Nouns Add 's to any noun to show that someone or something owns or possesses it. The Baby's bow is pretty. The boy's
bike is red. The dog's
Nouns Add an ' to
noun to make
ownership. The kids'
were tasty. The fishermen's nets
are on the deck of
the boat. The witches'
cauldrons are boiling. http://www.henryanker.com/Language/Analogies/Analogies_Set_01.swf To practice with possessive
nouns click on the link. Additional Resources
Monster video—You tube
Review Game—www.henryanker.com Common Core State Standards
Apply knowledge of parts of speech in writing, including:
• using correct forms of possessive pronouns, singular nouns, transitional words, and prepositions
• identifying and using irregular plural nouns correctly
• L.3.1 Prezi-tation Credits This prezi was created by:
Hammond eastside elementary magnet school