Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fingerspelling
These are fingerspelled words that become signs. Hints for Reading Fingerspelling Configuration - look at the entire shape of the word Closure Clues - look at the beginning and end of the word Contextual Clues - look at the entire story Cultural Clues - familiarize yourself with the Deaf community and cultural terms Remember abbreviations for commonly used words like APT or AVE Hints for Producing Fingerspelling Practice confusing handshapes
Practice, practice, practice! Fingerspelling is the most difficult thing to master in ASL. Read and produce fingerspelled words as a whole, NOT letter by letter! Let's get to it! With your favorite color, highlight the letters you need for your name. Difficult handshapes