Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Creating a Book Trailer
Transcript of Creating a Book Trailer
Find a Book that Entices You
Music can change the feel of everything.
Start thinking in short bursts
Make a List
Find Images-A picture says a thousand words and emotions.
Make sure you use copyright free materials
The Most Important Text Goes on the End
How does this make you feel?
How about this?
To many words on a page can bore the viewer.
Let the pictures and music tell the story.
Start creating your trailer with a movie program.
Tweak, tweak, tweak!
Then share your work.
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
What job will you have in a zombie apocalypse?
Final Image or transition.
Your final steps:
Submitting your trailers to the library can earn you candy, prizes and sometimes extra credit in your English classes. See your librarian for details
Prezi created by: Arlene Laverde
with modifications to Prezi created by Naomi Bates on 8 November 2013-http://prezi.com/m68smuvk3bi9/book-trailers-making-students-want-to-read-created-by-naomi-bates-northwest-high-school/