Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Responsibility
- Denis Waitley, author and coach. Responsibility is a skill needed in your everyday lives. To be responsible means you must be liable and trustworthy when given a job to complete. People who are responsible make moral and rational decsions based on good judgement and thinking. Importance of Responsibility ARE YOU RESPOSIBLE? LET'S FIND OUT BY DOING A
LITTLE GAME THAT WE CALL
" Responsibility Mysteries" HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR ACTIVITY!
MOVING ON.............................................. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
AND PARTICIPATING! HOPE YOU