Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Outline
Transcript of How to Outline
•Determine the purpose of your paper.
•Determine the audience you are writing for.
•Develop the thesis of your paper.
•Brainstorm: List all the ideas that you want to include in your paper.
•Organize: Group related ideas together.
•Order: Arrange material in subsections from general to specific or from abstract to concrete.
•Label: Create main and sub headings.
Get together with your group and create an outline!
Please submit the outline before you start typing your paper and we will go over anything that needs to be changed or added.
We now know how to create an acceptable outline!
Please feel free to go back through this tutorial and re-watch or re-read the instructions to really understand how to make and outline.
Ask if you have questions!
Remember: creating an outline before writing your paper will make organizing your thoughts a lot easier. Whether you follow the suggested guidelines is up to you, but making any kind of outline (even just some jotting down some main ideas) will be beneficial to your writing process.