Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
An Introduction to Atoms
Transcript of An Introduction to Atoms
in a material called
Graphene 0.00000000007 meters An atom of Carbon 0.00000000007 meters Example Nonexample General Sherman tree, the largest
known single living tree 83.8 meters What's the difference? What's an atom made of? Ingredients of fish sticks Ingredients of an atom Model of an atom Not this model! SUMMARIZING What distinctive characteristics
did we identify?
What rule can we state for
identifying an atom? Is this an atom? Matter Elements Compounds Atoms Protons Electrons Neutrons Molecules What are we learning about? http://www.perma-bound.com/state-standards.do?state=CA&subject=science&gradeLevel=3 Atoms are mostly