Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
RUAIRI and ARPIT
Transcript of RUAIRI and ARPIT
BY RUAIRI AND ARPIT
Danish Foods And Drinks
HOW MAKE DANISH CHEESE
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature.
1/3 cup sugar.
2 extra-large egg yolks, at room temperature.
2 tablespoons ricotta cheese.
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
1 tablespoon grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
2 sheets (1 box) frozen puff pastry, defrosted.
Yes, it kind of sounds like it’s French, but the Danes are very proud of this dish, which is traditionally served on Christmas Eve. Sweet rice pudding gets a twist with cherry or raspberry sauce (um, yum) and an almond hidden in the dish. If you get the almond, you get a prize. Yes, prizes and dessert—the Danish Christmas spirit. You can buy these at Danish grocery stores in single serve packages like yogurt, and then you can have Christmas
In 2008 Carlsberg Group, together with Heineken, bought Scottish & Newcastle, the largest brewer in the UK, for £7.8bn ($15.3bn).