Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Theme in Literature
Transcript of Theme in Literature
Message, lesson or
moral of the story
Author's purpose for writing the book
What does the author want you to take away?
What is the message of the story?
What is Poe's purpose in writing this poem?
What does Poe believe about love?
What does he believe about death?
What can you take away from this poem?
A short statement of the
main points of the story:
who, what, when, where, why
Think about what the
characters in the
How have men's and women's
roles in society changed over
Look at your character card.
Use this character's perspective
to write a theme for Piggybook.
For example, if you have the dad,
what lesson do you think he learned?
When it comes to pigs,
what do you think of?
Discuss themes learned by your
character with your shoulder partner.
Write down your theme on your paper.
Give a detail from the story to
support your theme!