Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BPA
Who motivates us to be great Leaders?
Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
Positive Mind Shifts
Positive Attitude Encourages
Factors that Influence Team Motivation
To provide techniques that empower and motivate your team to success
openness to learning
creativity in problem solving
ability to work with diverse group of people
enthusiasm and a "Can do" Attitude
Confidence and Higher self esteem
ability to channel stress and increase energy
sense of purpose and direction
Act as if you were motivated
use goals as motivational tools
work as a team
stay physically and mentally healthy
learn to reframe
make learning relevant
Create support system
Reprogram your mind
Use Critical Thinking
Use creative thinking
learn new skills
use the whole of your intelligence
Beliefs and self-esteem
Self-Talk and imagery
You cannot Change one part without changing the whole system
Are there conflicts between certain people that are creating divisions within the team?
Do team members need to get to know one another?
Do some members focus on their own success, and harm the group as a result?
Does poor communication slow the group’s progress?
Do people need to learn how to work together, instead individually?
Are some members resistant to change, and does this affect the group’s ability to move forward?
Do members of the group need a boost to their morale?
- Effective team building needs to happen continuously
- Incorporate team-building exercises into your weekly or monthly routine
- Make sure your exercises are not competitive
What Not to DO
Most important step to planning a team-building exercise is to know the challenges your team faces
1. divide the group into pairs and have them face their partner.
2. Their elbows will be bent and their palms will face each other. Instruct them to touch their palms together, and gradually start leaning toward each other so that they eventually hold each other up.
3. They will then move their feet further and further back so that they have to depend solely upon their partners to remain standing.
One-third of Americans are engaged with their work.