Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vocabulary Graffiti
Johanna Vazquez Vocabulary Graffiti What is it? Examples Purpose Please get into groups of
2 or 3 Ways to Use Vocab Graffiti •Activity:
Flash Cards You have 5 minutes. Just like the graffiti on the streets, except with an academic purpose! Pictures are easier to remember, rather than a bunch of words.
Students are required to transfer words into images, which helps supporting memory Use "word wall" words to create graffiti Students create visual images of their target words. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KWfD1UsMGA Allowing students to draw what they want fuels interest in the topic Personal association with terms Flip book flash cards Journal work Pictionary review game •Activity:
Student Contributions You have 5 minutes. Thank you
for your attention Applicable to all content areas!