Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paper towns
This is my favorite book because of the message it gives out which is, don't ever give up.
The conflict and resolution in this story is when Margo disappears and Quentin goes to find her and after 14 hours, they finally found her in an abandon barn in New York. After asking her multiple ties to come home she finally agreed.
One example of not giving up is when one of the main characters disappears, the other main character, no matter how difficult things got, never gave up looking for her.
The two main characters in this book are, Quentin and Margo Roth Spiegelman
An emotional roller coaster