Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE HURRICANE KENNA OF 2002!!!
Hurricane Kenna ya thats right a hurricane on the WEST COAST of MEXICO
Transcript of THE HURRICANE KENNA OF 2002!!!
HURRICANE KENNA DEATH TOLL 4 Deaths DAMAGE $101 Million dollars Formation From a Tidal Wave, South of Mexico How were the people warned?!?!? By the news and weather reports Wind Speeds From 30 to 145 Intensity catagory 5 hurricane Facts about the hurricane 2nd most intense Pacific hurricane 3rd catagory 5 hurricane of 2002 formed on October 22, 2002 Hurricane Path Storm safety Get away from the coast and you will live Clean up The people worked together to repair the damage done to the cityFull transcript