Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Entrepreneurs for Change
Transcript of Entrepreneurs for Change
Thank you for
joining us today!
Who is your Counselor?
How do I afford a
What do I do next?
Hastings Center: Josh
Cox Hall: Beka
Smith Science Center: Steve
Pearce Church: Shetara
Northeastern Seminary: Nate
Cultural Life Center: Linda
How will Roberts help
me get a job after
What kind of academic programs does Roberts have?
What are the
What is a class
at Roberts like?
Is the food good?
What's the spiritual
Mayor Lovely Warren
SAT scores: 1060 - 1190
ACT scores: 21 - 27
High school GPA: 3.4
College GPA: 3.0
Letter of Recommendation
98% of our students receive Financial Aid
Engage on campus
Talk to your Admissions Counselor
E-mail professors with questions
The legacy lives on...
Dr. Deana Porterfield
Going to a community college saves time & money.
Going to a public/state college saves time & money.
Most students are $100K in debt when they graduate from college.
College graduates cannot get jobs.
93% of our graduates are employed
96% of employed graduates are working
in jobs related to their major
Top 25 Safest Schools in the U.S.A.