Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mutual Respect
Are you Leading by example?
Are you Listening to your coworkers?
Are you Committing to do quality backup work?
Are you Doing what is best for our team
How Can you Improve Mutual Respect?
Makes Communication Easier
Ensures that all points of views are heard
Understanding these views
Improves the Buddy System
What is Mutual Respect?
A Feeling or Understanding that someone or something is important, serious, etc. and should be treated in an appropriate way "by both parties"
Rules of the Buddy System
Treat your buddy's business like its your own. EX: Review the lead even if the due date is the day your buddy gets back
Update your buddy's booking comments.
EX: If you send a proposal make sure the comments say that
Clean up the work you do for your buddy.
EX: If you answer a lead make sure to go back and delete the lead email
Follow up with your buddy.
EX: When you return make sure to sit down with your buddy and see what you missed
Pairs of 2
Leads through verbal Directions Only