Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
When it happened?
Welcome to my Prezi
on Sendai, the biggest
earthquake Japan has
This photo shows some of the damage caused from the Tsunami that hit the north east side of Japan in 2011 as a
result of the Sendai.
What was the Richter scale
The richter scale reading
of the Sendai earthquake
was a disastrous 9.0,
followed by an after shock
of 2.1. With 10.0 being the
highest on the richter scale,
Sendai was the most powerful
earthquake to hit Japan in
Poorly built buildings were
destroyed leaving many people
The earthquake hit 130km off the north-east side of Japan in the Pacific Ocean near a city called Sendai.
by Axl Delandro
www.sendai japan infomation.com.au
Casualties of Sendai
Over 19,000 people have been confirmed
dead or listed missing. Most of those
killed overall were drowning victims
of the tsunami waves.
Where is Japan
on the World Map
Have a nice day
This is the end of my Prezi, hope you enjoyed it.
XII (12) on the scale.
A catastrophic level.