Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Grouping Animals
has feathers. Birds Birds have their babies by laying eggs. Examples: peacock, hawk,
bald eagle,and many more. Can we think of more birds? Reptiles have scaly, dry skin. Reptiles and Amphibians Amphibians have smooth, wet skin. Examples: lizards, snacks, and turtles Example: Frogs Fish live in water and use gills to take oxygen from the water. Fish Most fish are covered with scales. Insects do not have bones. Instead they have
a hard shell that keeps their soft insides safe. Insects Animals that has three body
parts and six legs. Can we think of more reptile and amphibians examples? Can we think of more examples of insects? Examples: ants,