Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3rd term test review - 6th grade
Transcript of 3rd term test review - 6th grade
Grammar - Simple Past
What's the past of...
play - go - begin - take - work - buy
How do you form the negative and question forms of...?
I played soccer yesterday.
I studied English last weekend.
She did her homework.
They went to the beach.
Grammar: -ed and -ing adjectives
What's the difference?
'My holiday was
. I felt really
Grammar: Comparative Form
Use this form to compare TWO people, places or things.
Linda is ___________________ (tall) Janet.
Janet is __________________ (beautiful) Linda.
Grammar: Superlative Form
Use this form to compare THREE or more people, places or things.
Anna is _______________ (short) girl in the group.
Robert is ______________ (intelligent) boy in his family.
Grammar: Future with BE GOING TO
I _________ (buy) a pizza tonight.
They _______ (travel) next week.
She ________ (make) a cake tomorrow.
After x Then