Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rebecca Stolt Merchants
Transcript of Rebecca Stolt Merchants
(an instrument maker)
As you have probably guessed, an instrument maker is someone who makes instruments. This is mainly for the entertainment of the manor. On festival nights, someone might play an instrument for the crowd.
Instruments in Medieval Times
Why is a Merchant Important?
A merchant is important mainly to people in a manor that don't have much of what they need, so they could trade or buy from a merchant. Peasants would do this as a main source of many goods.
"King David playing the harp
stained glass by P. von Andlau - late 15th century"
By: Rebecca Stolt
What are merchants?
A merchant is a salesman. In Medieval times a merchant would sometimes travel on foot from country to country, selling goods, or
In Medieval times, many instruments that were made are harps, flutes, drums, and the lute.