Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Audrey Pourreau 6-2
Transcript of Audrey Pourreau 6-2
By Audrey Pourreau
What do technical writers do?
Technical Writers help prepare how-to-guides, articles, and instruction manuals
They also help people communicate complex and technical information
What is their work environment like?
Technical writers generally work in offices
Sometimes their work takes them to other locations
How can you become a technical writer?
You will need a bachelor's degree in either Journalism, English, or Communications
How much does this job pay?
The average wage for a technical writer is anywhere from $71,040 to $68,100
What are similar occupations to this job?
Computer Hardware Engineer, Editors, Interpreters, Translators,and Public Relations and Fund raising Manager
What is the Job outlook for this class?
The job outlook will be growing 10% from 2014 to 2024
This rate is faster than the average for all occupations
What are some important personal qualities needed for this job?
You will also need experience with a technical subject such as, Computer Science or Web Design
Communications, teamwork, writing skills, and imagination