Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
Transcript of Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
Making Math make sense - linking learning from one grade level to the next vertically.
Requires students to have a conceptual understanding and be able to apply the standards to real-world problems
Lattice, Distributive Method, Magic Squares
Does McDonald's Serve Cheese Burgers? YES they do!
Applying knowledge using pictures, numbers, words, and critical thinking
5th Grade Math
Common Core Curriculum
Multiplying & Dividing Decimals
Multiplying & Dividing Fractions
Finding the LCM
Adding & Subtracting Fractions
Volume of a Rectangular Prism
Order of Operations
Strategies for Students
Example Student Task