Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of oil
Thank you for your time. Hope you now know more about oil
What geological features define your geosenario?
* It is easy to break through sandstone, but it is impossible to break through imperiable rocks.
* To break out of a rock, the oil has to flow upward.
* Drills come in handy when imperiable rocks get in the way of oil.
What Earth process formed your geoscenario?
*The process of forming oil starts millions of years ago, around the time of the dinosaurs.
*Oil begins as a tiny organism made up of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.
*Meanwhile, the structure of the oil we use today is quite differing from those organisms. The source of oil can be followed back to oceanic organisms.
*These organisms are called foraminifera and diatoms. Though these organisms lives are short the process that turns their decay into oil still takes millions of years.
How is your geoscenario significant to human life and future?
*Oil is very important to everyday life, for example cars take in oil. Cars are now used my human life every single day.
* Also many boats use oil
* Some power sources take oil as a resource into the power production.
Do you have to mine for toys or video games? Most likely not, but people do mine for oil which gives you the car you use.
Oil is nonrenewable, so you need to do your part in conserving it. Why it comes from stuff that died millions of years ago
What important events are in the timeline of the geological and human stories of this geoscenario?
Today we have prepared a 1 minute movie of the timeline of our geoscenario and human experiences with oil. The movie consists of various pictures with sub headings of the date and what happened
Oil helps with are evreyday lives like telivision and cars
What will happen?