Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
marwa negmon 15 August 2013
Transcript of DROUB FOUNDATION
Droub is a nonprofit cultural organization working towards achieving human sustainability and prosperity through building cultural bounds and spreading knowledge.
Droub will be the leading Egyptian not for profit foundation in the Middle East. Droub is committed to achieve sustainable cultural and societal services that will change people's lives and raise a smile on every face
EXHIBITIONS & SIMENARS
offer matchless experience & good materials in a different fields of art
paint . drawing , scultpture, hand crafts , photography , pottery , ..etc
-Holding Training sessions and workshops for children, talented graduates and artists
- Establishing Seminars and conferences, hosting artists and experts in various fields and see what is new
- Organizing and establish exhibitions of talented artists, young people and working on marketing their products
- Implementation of activities that contribute to the development of society (cultural - Human Development)
FIRST STEP CULTURE
interested in voluntary work through
• Care for poor families, patients and the needy
• Concerning the children of social welfare and those with special
needs, street children and working on the development of creative skills and abilities through their own organizations
A program concern the poor childrens who
lives in the small villages & squatter areas helps
them to face the real world awarness, creativity and the ability to discover their utilities