Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bulding My Computer
Transcript of Bulding My Computer
Componants Case CPU Heatsink
Fan Cooler Master Cosmos- Black/Silver
$239.99 Intel i7-960 Bloomfield $569.99 Noctua NH-U12DX Cooler $79.99 RAM Patriot Viper 6GB
Desktop Memory Model $178.99 Motherboard Gigabyte 1366 Intel SATA $209.99 Power Supply Rosewill Bronze Series $129.99 TOTAL COST: $2,999.81 Hard Drive Seagate Barracuda Internal
Hard Drive- 500 GB $179.99 Optical Drive Samsung SH- S223C $19.99 Sound Card Creative PCI Express Sound
Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Fatal1ty Champion Series $199.99 Video Card ASUS Radeon HD Ready CrossFireX $259.99 Monitor Samsung Glossy Black 23" Widescreen LCD $239.99 Keyboard & Mouse Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
(Combo) $72.98 Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium $79.99 Speakers Creative Inspire $79.99 Network Interface Card $7.99 Encore ENLGA 1000Mbps Software Adobe Audition 3.0 Music Editing $339.99 Adobe Photoshop & Premier Elements 8 Photo Editing $129.99 Printer HP Deskjet Inkjet Personal Color Printer $29.99 Procedure Works Cited 1. Unwrap everything and put it on a static free table.
2. Take the sides off of the case.
3. Install power supply in the bottom of the case.
4. Install CPU onto the motherboard.
5. Put the heatsink and fan on the motherboard on top of the CPU.
6. Put the RAM into the memory sockets on the motherboard.
7. Mount the motherboard inside the case.
8. Snap sound and video cards into place in the expansion slots on the motherboard.
9. Install the network interface card.
10. Install optical drives into drive bays.
11. Attach the power and connect the data cable to the motherboard.
12. Connect the monitor to the case.
13. Turn on machine.
14. Connect the keyboard, mouse, speakers, and printer to the computer.
15. Install all software such as Windows 7, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe audition by putting them one by one in to the optical drive and following the instructions.
16. Make sure everything is working properly.
17. You are now ready to go.
newegg.com. New Egg,2001. Web. 20 Apr. 2010.<newegg.com/> Building My PC