Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Examining DNA
Extracting DNA from strawberries
Every living thing is made of cells
All cells contain DNA
DNA contains all info necessary for life's functions
List the procedures as we watch the video again
During experiments what do scientists do?
On the next available LEFT-HAND page of your notebook, draw what you see and describe it in words!
Why do the strawberries need DNA?
1. What will the DNA look like?
2. Where is DNA found?