Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ozymandias, 2012
- New York Times, 4/28/2012 "In one Manhattan ZIP code, for example, women account for 63 percent of 22-year-olds." "With 88 percent of 18-34 year old renters aspiring to be homeowners, Trulia says this new generation of buyers will likely play a crucial role in stabilizing the real estate market." "Sources I spoke to on the evening before the conference basically confirm that the GSEs are planning a widespread push into the rental space." Students interviewed here said they believed their mating rituals reflected those of college students anywhere. But many of them — men and women alike — said that the lopsided population tends to skew behavior.
“A lot of my friends will meet someone and go home for the night and just hope for the best the next morning,” Ms. Lynch said. “They’ll text them and say: ‘I had a great time. Want to hang out next week?’ And they don’t respond.”
Even worse, “Girls feel pressured to do more than they’re comfortable with, to lock it down,” Ms. Lynch said. Bank of America spent $10 million just on sponsoring the Superbowl.
BofA's "Professional Fees" in same year: $2.7 BILLION. if you suck, technology makes it easier to suck,
in front of more people "It may be no surprise that many of them are unemployed — nearly 40 percent of Americans age 18-29 are out of work. That’s the highest rate in more than three decades."
- PBS "10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash." I met a traveler from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away". Our Elites Have Lost Faith Crushing
Burden Boomers Are Retiring The Millennials Are Coming! 60:40 Competition IDX
Web Tools In Q2 of 2012, Zillow's mobile traffic surpassed its web traffic.
37 million monthly unique visitors. $5.8M 63 0 technology
can't make you better; only more efficient and being better is the key, because... "Just give me the MLS, and I'll be fine" simple access with poor service is not enough "value proposition" "full service brokerage" "Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash."