Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bad Day
1. Not every day
is a good day
for the elfin tailor.
2. Some days
the stolen cloth
reveals what it was made for:
a handsome weskit
or the jerkin
of an elfin sailor.
3. Other days
sees a jacket
in his mind
and sets about
to find the fabric.
4. But some days
neither the idea
nor the material
and these are
the hard days
for the tailor elf.
Theme: Not everyday will be a good day.
1.Some ideas may burst from out of your mind, but there will be days where it doesn't.
"Not every day is a good day for the elfin tailor."
2. It gives an example where the tailor elf has difficulties at the job.
"Some days the stolen cloth reveals what it was made for: a handsome weskit or the jerkin of an elfin sailor."
3. Gives an example where at work, there CAN be good days where ideas burst.
"Other days the tailor sees a jacket in his mind and sets about to find the fabric."
4. "Even if there is a hard day, where nothing goes right, you should still try, because a good day will eventually come."
Elfin Tailor; small and charmingly spritely, merry, or mischievous.
Wesket; a vest or waistcoat
jerkin; a close-fitting jacket or short coat, usually sleeveless, as one of leather worn in the 16th and 17th centuries.