Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FRIDAY 1.16.15
Pass your Do Nows to the RIGHT.
Pass your Article of the Week to the LEFT.
Comma Splices and Run Ons
Remember, run-on sentences are multiple sentences punctuated as one. Comma splices are a variety of run-on that employs a comma between the two sentences.
Complete items 1-15 on the second and third pages of the packet you received yesterday. I will then draw names to review them.
Music Video Friday
Martin Luther King Jr.
Let's finish the last few minutes of the video. Then, we'll do a brief writing assignment.
First, I want to provide a few minutes to complete the peer edit. IF we have additional time, we will watch the movie. Alternatively, we can watch the movie on Wednesday of next week when we are all back in class. I expect that all peer edits will be complete by Wednesday when I will provide laptops to revise the stories. Make sure you have your text available electronically on that day.
"Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence."
Here it is: our last quote on Persistence.
and Abbas' MVF --->