Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Negative Effects Reality Television Has On It's Viewers
Michelle Hedrickon 4 December 2012
Transcript of The Negative Effects Reality Television Has On It's Viewers
Its Viewers Main Claim I believe the majority of reality television shows affect viewers negatively by causing them to become more conscious about body image, encouraging crime, and altering the viewer's overall perception of reality. Reality Television Timeline 1948 "Candid Camera" 1954 "Miss America" 1973 "An American Family" 1992 "The Real World" 2000 "Survivor" & "Big Brother" 2004 "Reality TV Secrets Revealed" 2012 "The Voice" & "American Idol" "An American Family" 1973 vs. 2012 "The Real Housewives Of
Beverly Hills" How Reality Television Has Affected Viewers
Over the Last 10 Years - Causes viewers to have self esteem & body image issues
- Causes viewers to believe that money can bring you happiness
- Cause viewers to believe that everyone is suppose to find their perfect mate "An American
Family" -Focuses on Drama -Wealthy Characters "The Real Housewives" -Attractive Characters -Thinks of Money as
A Cure All -Focuses on Family
Relationships THE END!